Last year we surprised dad with an awesome breakfast in bed.
And this year, we wanted to give him something equally special; that’s why I created these Father’s Day Coupons!
It only takes cutting and stapling to put them all together. And the best part is that they can be printed from your own home, making it a very easy gift for dad!
These Dad Coupons include 17 pre-written messages, including coupons good for:
- One hour of quiet time
- One week of doing all the dishes
- One week of taking out the trash
- Finishing a project of dad’s choice
- Cleaning any room of dad’s choice
- A whole house vacuum
- One car wash
- One lawn mowing
- A relaxing shoulder massage
- A big hug
- Breakfast in bed
- Watching a sporting event with dad
- A new refrigerator artwork
- A free wish
- An undisturbed nap
- A morning to sleep in
- A day with no arguing
I’ve also included 6 blank coupons that you can edit on any computer using Adobe Reader.
Fill them with your own ideas or take a look at the ones I listed below.
Father’s Day Coupon Ideas
If your kids have a hard time coming up with ideas for their coupons, don’t worry, I got you covered!
Here, I included a list of 17 ideas that they can add to their coupon book:
- Full control of the remote for a day
- No whining for 24 hours
- A camping night
- Quiet kids during soccer
- Weeding the garden
- One hour of uninterrupted video game time
- Movie date with mom
- Dinner made by the kids
- One day off of diaper duty
- A trip to the pool
- Three hours of free time
- A treat of your choice
- Watching a movie of your choice
- Emptying the dishwasher
- Feeding the pets
- Walking the dog
- Spending the day together
How to Make these Father’s Day Coupons
Team up with your kids to make this one-of-a-kind gift.
Get the coupons at the end of the post, print them, and make your children cut and assemble the coupon book.
They can also come up with ideas for the empty coupons. I guarantee this task will be fascinating for them!
Keep reading to see how easy it is to put up this gift and get a copy of these printable coupons.
- Printable Coupons for Dad
- Adobe Reader to customize the editable tags
- White cardstock
- Get the printable Dad coupons at the end of this post. You’ll find 2 files, one with the pre-filled coupons and the other with empty ones.
- Edit your blank coupons with Adobe Reader, or delete the text to print them empty and let your kids fill them by hand.
- Print the coupons on white cardstock or paper. We prefer cardstock because it’s sturdy.
- Cut out the coupons along the black lines. You can also cut along the borders of each coupon if you prefer. That can keep your kids busy for a while.
- Line up the coupons with the cover on top and staple them to the left.
- Your coupon book is ready!
It’s a really thoughtful gift that I’m sure dads will love <3
Printable Coupons for Dad
These dad coupons are such a fun and useful gift. Also, they will last more than a day, which will make every dad happy to receive them!
Give dad this unique gift for Father’s Day by clicking the link below.
*Please remember that these printables are for personal use only. You may not sell, share, or distribute the files.