If you are looking for an easy activity that lets you explore the seven colors of the rainbow with your kids, this is perfect for you!
Have fun making your own rainbow mobile with this printable craft template!
This rainbow activity is not only great to practice the colors with your toddlers and preschoolers but can also be used to improve fine motor skills, cutting, and hand-eye coordination.
Of course, you can craft it any time of the year, but we think it is perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, Spring, or even Summer. It can also be a great addition to your weather lesson plans or an activity for a rainy day play date.
You’ll need very few materials listed below and our printable templates that you can get at the end of this post.
It’s super easy to assemble. You basically just have to print, color, cut, and tape. And entertainment for the youngest at home is guaranteed!
There is no reason not to make this cute rainbow!
Materials To Make a Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Mobile Craft Template (get it here or at the end of this post)
- White Cardstock
- Coloring pencils, markers, or crayons (optional)
How To Make A Rainbow Mobile
- Print the rainbow mobile template on white cardstock.
There are 2 versions included: full-color or black and white.
- If you use the black and white version, let your kids color in the rainbow, drops, and clouds.
- Cut out the pieces along the dotted lines.
- Glue the clouds on top or behind the rainbow. Let your kids pick their favorite place.
- Cut 6 pieces of string of different sizes.
- Tape the strings behind the raindrops.
- Tape each raindrop behind the rainbow, as shown below.
Your rainbow mobiles are complete!
You can hang them in your window for everyone to see.
Video Tutorial – Rainbow Mobile Craft For Kids
I have also recorded this quick video tutorial to show you how to put together this cute rainbow mobile following the steps outlined above.
Perfect if you are a visual learner!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more fun crafts for kids!
Rainbow Mobile Printable Craft
Did you like this rainbow craft, and are ready to make your own with your kids?
Just click the link below to get the templates!
As I mentioned above, there are 2 versions: full-color and black & white. So, just pick the one that fits your kids the best.
Also, there are two printing sizes available (A4 and US Letter) for your convenience.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s make this rainbow mobile craft!
*Please remember that these printables are for personal and educational use only. You may not sell, share, or distribute the files.