These Vampire corner bookmarks are a simple craft that kids will enjoy during the Halloween season.
This year, we are planning a Dracula-inspired Halloween party, and we’re looking for a mess-free craft for the kids to make. That’s how we ended up creating this simple origami activity.
The best part of these vampire bookmarks is that they work for kids of all ages since they don’t require complex folding. And it also requires very few materials that children can actually share, so we don’t have to buy one for each one. That’s a win!
Also, the little ones will leave with a hand-made party favor 😉 Double-win!
You can make this craft in your classroom as well. Your students will love it.
Download the template here, or at the end of this post.
Ready to start folding?
Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial to create these vampire corner bookmarks, or keep reading for a detailed explanation with pictures included.
What do you need
- Vampire printable template (link at the end of this post)
- White paper
How to Fold a Vampire Corner Bookmark
1. Download the Vampire Template available here, along with 3 other Halloween bookmark templates.
Print it on white paper.
2. Cut out the square.
3. Fold the square in half, making a triangle.
4. Flip over your triangle.
5. Fold the left and right corners to the center of the triangle.
6. Open the corners again and fold the top corner down, so it touches the bottom in the center.
7. Tuck the left and right corners inside the pocket you just created.
8. Flatten your bookmark
9. Cut the hair, teeth, mouth, and coat.
10. Glue all the pieces.
The hair goes on top of the bookmark, the coat goes on the back, the mouth goes on the lower flap, and the fangs go behind the upper flap.
Now your vampire bookmark is ready to bite your favorite book!
Make it now with the template:
*Please remember that these printables are for personal use only. You may not sell, share, or distribute the files.