This easy Leprechaun Corner bookmark is the perfect way to add a little fun to Saint Patrick’s Day.
As you may know, corner bookmarks are one of our favorite papercrafts.
Last year, the Santa bookmarks were such a hit and so easy to make that I decided to use the same method to create these cute Leprechaun bookmarks.
The best part is that everyone can make them. The only skill that your kids need is cutting; the rest is easy peasy!
Gather your children and make a few of these bookmarks to pass out to family and friends on St. Patrick’s Day, or craft them at school and explore the traditions of this Irish holiday.
Ready to get creative with your little leprechauns?
How to Make a Leprechaun Corner Bookmark
Follow the written instructions to learn how to fold these bookmarks.
And if you still have any doubts, watch the video tutorial where I show you exactly how I crafted these leprechauns.
To make these cute bookmarks, all you need is:
- Leprechaun bookmark template (Get it at the end of the post)
- Glue Stick
- Print and cut the leprechaun bookmark template.
- Start by folding the square diagonally.
- Flip the triangle over. Then, grab the top layer and fold it toward the bottom.
- Fold the right and left corners toward the top.
- Tuck each corner into the pocket.
- Glue the hat, the beard, and the nose on top of the leprechaun’s face.
Your leprechaun corner bookmark is ready to celebrate Saint Patrick’s day!
Video – How to Make Leprechaun Bookmarks
Still have questions about how to fold your bookmarks?
Watch the step by step tutorial below to see how I made them.
Leprechaun Bookmark Templates
If you want to make Saint Patrick’s Day crafts, these bookmarks will fit your theme perfectly.
They come along with three other Saint Paddy’s bookmarks.
Get them all by clicking the link below.
*Please remember that these printables are for personal use only. You may not sell, share, or distribute the files.