If your children are counting the days until Halloween and you are not sure how to entertain them, here is a list of fun Halloween activities for kids of all ages.
In this post, you’ll find fun printable games to keep your kids busy at home or to take with you on a long car trip. Some are also fantastic to play at your Halloween parties!
You’ll also discover easy crafts to make with your kids. They are great for classroom parties or to make with your children the night before Halloween.
And at the end, you’ll come across simple Halloween activities for toddlers. If you have little ones at home, you will love the games and crafts I found for them.
There are creative ideas for everyone, choose your favorite, and try it!
9 Printable Halloween Games for Kids
- Let’s start this list with our fun Halloween Games Printable Set. It includes 11 pages with 9 different fun activities for kids such as a Crossword, Word Search, Word Scramble, Scattergories, Color & Count, and more.
- If you want an activity that works for both preschoolers and grade-schoolers, check out this free printable Halloween I Spy. Kids can have fun coloring and counting with this game.
- If your kids prefer to search for words, then this free printable Halloween Word Search will come in handy!
- And if you want an easy printable activity that stimulates your children’s creativity, then you’ll love this Build a Monster game. There are many different ways to play, and I can guarantee that your kids will have so much fun creating their own spooky creatures.
- Let your kids build their own haunted houses with this free printable Haunted House Mix & Match Game. They work perfectly fine as colorimg pages as well.
- If you are looking for a Halloween family game, then this Truth or Scare printables are your best bet. They include 100 questions that work great with kids and adults.
- Looking to play a classic bingo game? Get 10 Halloween Bingo Cards! They are colorful and perfect for playing with kids of all ages.
- You can still have fun outdoors with printables using this Halloween Scavenger Hunt. Print it and take a walk around the neighborhood with your kids to cross off as many items as you can.
- And for the toddlers and preschoolers at home, there is this cute Halloween Memory Match game that includes 12 different matching cards.
10 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Make your own puppet show with these Halloween Puppets. There are 5 different designs included (and a black and white version too!)
- If all your children want is to dress up from the first day of October, give them these Printable Halloween Masks. Perfect for parties as well.
- If you are looking for a craft to make with your students, check out our Halloween origami bookmarks collection.
There are more than 10 designs featuring spooky-cute characters such as vampires, bats, monsters, zombies, and more. They are very simple to make and huge hits at classroom parties!
- Need a box to carry all your treats? Make these easy Haunted House Treat Boxes. All you need is cutting, folding, and a bit of glue.
- If you really liked our puppets but are looking for a much smaller craft, why not make these Halloween Clothespin Puppets instead? There are 8 different designs for you to pick your fave or make them all!
- For those monster-lovers, I created these easy Monster Puppets. There are 5 different designs and a black and white version too.
- Give your toilet paper rolls a second chance and make these Halloween TP Rolls Crafts. There are 8 different spooky friends for you to make with your kids.
- Got some extra craft sticks? Make these easy Popsicle Stick Halloween Crafts. They are perfect for preschoolers and come with a free printable template.
- Kids can’t resist making some slime. Try this fluffy orange slime made with shaving foam and baking soda.
- And if you want something more artistic, make some Halloween Sugar Drawings, like those cute spider webs.
8 Halloween Activities for Toddlers
- There is nothing toddlers love more to play with than playdough. Use our free printable Halloween Playdough Mats to have some fun this spooky season.
- And if that was not enough, get our Monster Playdough Mats to make some colorful monsters.
- Talking about monsters, why not make this easy Frankenstein Paper Plate Craft using our free printable template.
- And just like our friend above, this Paper Plate Vampire is a simple craft to make with your preschoolers at home.
- What if your vampire wants to take a fly? Then, you can make this Bat Paper Plate Craft!
- Your toddler will love to create Mummy String Art using their little footprint.
- You can teach shapes to your kids with this Shape Monster Craft.
- Use your rotten apples to make Pumpkin Apple Stamping art! You can turn those pumpkins into Jack O’Lanterns by adding some faces.
What are your favorite Halloween activities for kids?
Did you find anything new to try this year? Or are you trying something different?
Share it with us in the comments!